Once you own a Kia, you gain access to comprehensive roadside assistance through Kia’s Extra Care program. Take one more worry off your mind knowing that you have access to emergency roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in Canada and the Continental U.S. Just dial 1-866-444-KIA1 (5421) if you need help.
Kia’s Roadside Assistance Coverage includes:
- Mechanical Breakdown Towing
- Emergency Battery Boost
- Tire Change
- Gas Delivery
- Lock Out Service
- Trip Interruption Services
Roadside Assistance is included for the first 60 months or 100,000 km that you own your vehicle, whichever occurs first. The program covers the vehicle registered, regardless of who is driving. For any further information regarding our Roadside Assistance program, please contact Mississauga Kia online or phone us at 1 (888) 246-9036
Roadside Emergency Tips
While Kia’s Roadside Assistance will protect you on the road, it doesn’t hurt to travel prepared. Having a few essential tools and gear in your trunk will make a breakdown less stressful, and can even save your life if you find yourself caught in extreme weather conditions.
Here are a few items that are essential for your roadside emergency kit:
- A toolkit containing screwdrivers, wrenches or sockets, and gloves so you can work on your vehicle
- Jumper cables (make sure you also know how to jumpstart your car)
- Tire jack and iron (*also periodically check your spare tire to ensure it’s inflated and in good shape)
- Flat tire repair solution (you can find these at most auto parts stores)
- Emergency reflectors and flares
- Blanket, towels, hand warmers, and emergency candles
- If you are mechanically inclined, keep some essential replacement parts like drive belts on hand. Even keeping old parts after your service can come in handy in an emergency.