Kia is going big this year by introducing the all-new, three-row Kia Telluride SUV. The 2020 Telluride will be a larger and more upscale family-friendly SUV than the Kia Sorento with seating for up to eight people. The Telluride’s wider and longer frame creates a more spacious and comfortable interior for its passengers and extra cargo.
The all-new Kia Telluride is the largest crossover vehicle in Kia’s lineup, powered by an Atkinson-cycle 3.8 liter V6 engine, 291 horsepower and 262 pound-foot of torque. It is a powerful SUV which is rated to tow up to 5,000 pounds, but also boasts a comfortable, spacious and luxurious interior. You’ll be amazed at how easily the third-row seating can be accessed. This is a great family-mover!
Kia Telluride Is Loaded With Some New Tech & Features
- Connect more than one phone over Bluetooth®
- Amplify voice to rear passengers using Driver Talk feature
- Quiet Mode to only use front row speakers
- Dual sunroof available for rear passengers
Kia Drive Wise: Safety & Security
- Blind Spot View Monitor: See a live feed of your blind spots in your dashboard gauge cluster display. Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R) can help you if an object is detected when you try to change lanes.