Kia is going big this year by introducing the all-new, three-row Kia Telluride SUV. The 2020 Telluride will be a larger and more upscale family-friendly SUV than the Kia Sorento with seating for up to eight people. The Telluride’s wider and longer frame creates a more spacious and comfortable interior for its passengers and extra cargo.
The all-new Kia Telluride is the largest crossover vehicle in Kia’s lineup, powered by an Atkinson-cycle 3.8 liter V6 engine, 291 horsepower and 262 pound-foot of torque. It is a powerful SUV which is rated to tow up to 5,000 pounds, but also boasts a comfortable, spacious and luxurious interior. You’ll be amazed at how easily the third-row seating can be accessed. This is a great family-mover!
Kia Telluride Is Loaded With Some New Tech & Features
- Connect more than one phone over Bluetooth®
- Amplify voice to rear passengers using Driver Talk feature
- Quiet Mode to only use front row speakers
- Dual sunroof available for rear passengers
Kia Drive Wise: Safety & Security
- Blind Spot View Monitor: See a live feed of your blind spots in your dashboard gauge cluster display. Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R) can help you if an object is detected when you try to change lanes.
Book your 2020 Kia Telluride Test Drive today at Mississauga Kia
Be the first to test drive the 2020 Kia Telluride in Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, and Toronto area. Fill out our form below or CALL to ask about booking a test drive for 2020 Kia Telluride.