Mississauga Kia Warranty
Mississauga Kia is proud to offer Kia Canada’s outstanding Total Care Ownership Coverage warranty as well as a variety of extended warranty options to give you the ultimate in protection. Every new Kia comes with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the automotive industry.
We have warranty options to help protect your Kia against things like rust, tire damage, and more. Feel free to contact Mississauga Kia for more information about our new Kia warranties. Our dealership serves Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, and Toronto.
What does my Kia Warranty cover?
Total Care Ownership Coverage includes:
- 5-year/100,000 km – Comprehensive coverage for virtually the entire vehicle.*
- 5-year/100,000 km – Powertrain Warranty covering the engine, transmission, axles, differentials, and driveshafts.*
- 5-year/100,000 km – Roadside Assistance covers you in case of mechanical breakdown anywhere in North America.
- 1-year/20,000 km – First-year adjustments covering consumable items such as bulbs, wiper blades, fuses, brake pads, etc.*
- 8-year/130,000 km – Major Emission Components that guarantee that the car will conform with government emission regulations.*
- 5-year/unlimited km – Anti-Perforation warranty on body sheet metal defects in material/workmanship.*
Kia’s peace of mind coverage covers all of North America, giving you support wherever you are. * Some restrictions apply. Your Kia’s owners manual will also have specific information for your vehicle and model year.
Are used vehicles still covered under factory warranty?
Warranties are often transferable, meaning that a vehicle inside its mileage and duration caps will maintain its factory warranty. Below, we’ve provided links to view or download your Kia owners and consumer manual.